At Lifetime Family Healthcare, we believe in providing individualized care to women of all ages and meeting your specialized health needs. Whether your daughter is experiencing her first period or you are going through menopause, Dr. Iram Shaikh-Abbasi will guide you or your child through these life transitions.
At each stage of life, girls and women face a whole new set of bodily changes, from puberty to childbirth to menopause and beyond. As your primary care provider, Dr. Shaikh-Abbasi understands these changes and will help you navigate through them.
Throughout your life, you may experience a range of symptoms related to your health, such as:
- Weight problems (difficulty losing, gaining, or maintaining weight)
- Hormonal changes
- Abnormal periods
- Urinary incontinence
- Skin changes
- Lack of energy
- Mood swings
- Depression or anxiety
- Sleep disorders
- High cholesterol
When you’re confused, worried, and stressed about your symptoms, you want answers quickly. Dr. Shaikh-Abbasi will take the time to listen to you, evaluate your symptoms, make a diagnosis, and recommend a treatment plan.
Dr. Shaikh-Abbasi offers most of the same services you would find at a gynecology office, including:
- Annual well-woman exams, including Pap smear, breast exam, and mammogram referral
- Women’s cancer screenings (ovarian, cervical, and uterine cancer)
- HPV prevention, including the Gardasil® vaccine
- Contraception counseling and birth control options
- Pregnancy tests
- STD screening, treatment, and prevention
- Menopause management and hormone replacement therapy
Girls and women of all ages can count on the comprehensive women’s health services you’ll find at Lifetime Family Healthcare in Willowbrook, Illinois. For an appointment with Dr. Shaikh-Abbasi, call (630) 468-2034 today.